Know Your Meter
Learn how to read your water meter. The meter counter at your premise displays your total water consumption, measured in cubic metres (m3).
- Lift the meter counter cover to see the reading.
- The meter displays an 8-digit number with 4 decimal points. The first 4 digits are in white and the 4 decimal points in red.
- As illustrated in this image, the water used in this meter is 748.1910 m³. For billing purposes, only 748 m³ is captured as billed consumption.
Find A Plumber
Need a plumbing service? Find a plumber certified with Suruhanjaya Perkhidmatan Air Negara (SPAN) near you.
Below are the types of Water Services Industry (IPA) permits for plumbers certified by SPAN:
- IPA Type A1: Refers to the construction, connection, modification or repair services of the water pipe section after the metre point and internal piping.
- IPA Type A2: Refers to the construction, connection, modification or repair of water supply systems as specified under Type A1 above and the communication pipes.
Skim Air Darul Ehsan (SADE)
The Skim Air Darul Ehsan (SADE) is the reapportion programme to provide free water to Malaysian citizens residing in Selangor with household monthly income of RM 5,000 and below.