If you are moving out to new house in our supply area, you need to close your
current account and apply for new water supply


Step 1 :
Closing Account Form & Refund Deposit
Closing Account and Refund Deposit Application form

Step 2 :
Check Terms and Conditions to Close an Account
Checklist for the closure of account and refund deposit application by category

Step 3 :
Apply for new water application
Water Application Form, Water Supply Service Agreement (This Water Supply Service Agreement needs to be filled in two (2) copies), Additional Information Form and Letter of Undertaking