Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I contribute to Box of Hope?
Your contribution can be made through www.airselangor.com/boxofhope or at five (5) Village Grocer outlets: Tamarind Square Cyberjaya, MyTown Cheras, 1Mont Kiara, i-City Mall Shah Alam and Melawati Mall Ampang.
Contributions can also be made via Air Selangor’s CIMB Bank Berhad bank account 80-0798511-8.
- Who would benefit from the Box of Hope contribution?
Pengurusan Air Selangor Sdn Bhd (Air Selangor) works closely with Yayasan Food Bank Malaysia to identify B40 families to receive the Box of Hope contribution.
- Is my contribution tax-exempted?
All Box of Hope contribution is not tax-exempted.
- Why is my contribution not tax-exempted?
Your contribution is not tax-exempted because Air Selangor is not a non-profit organisation.
- Will my credit card and bank account information remain confidential?
All financial and personal information of the contributors are kept confidential in line with the Personal Data Protection Act (PDPA).
- Are cheques accepted as contribution?
Cheques are not accepted.
- Can I pay via e-wallet platforms?
Payment via e-wallet platforms is currently not available.
- I contributed the wrong amount from what I intended. Can I get a refund?
Please ensure that you choose the correct amount to be contributed. Contributions made are non-refundable.
- Can I contribute other things such as used clothes, appliances and other daily items?
Currently, the Box of Hope initiative only accepts basic food necessities such as rice, flour, canned food, cooking oil and others.
- I do not have a Malaysian bank account. Can I still contribute?
All contributions can only be made through a local bank account by local bank transfer or debit card.